- Types of Information Collected We retain two types of information:“Personal Data”This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
- Purposes for which we hold your Information.Non-Personal Data:We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.Personal Data:
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with information on our services you may have requested;
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your query or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
(c) to contact you by email in relation to news, events, services, products and offers available from Sooner Than Later Solutions Ltd. and other related third party offerings where appropriate.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your query (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- Security Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
- Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.comAny such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
We use a number of different cookies on our site and we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy, meaning that we assume you are happy with this usage. This can be changed by disabling or deleting the cookies, or using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (e.g. “Incognito Mode” in Google Chrome).
For further information on how to manage and opt-out of cookies please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
First Party Cookies: These cookies are set by this website directly and include web analytics tools like Google Analytics which are used to collect anonymous information about how users browse the site. This cannot be used to identify personal information (e.g. name or address).
Certain cookies are deemed strictly necessary to the working of the website. For brochure sites and ecommerce sites a session cookie is necessary for remembering your log-in for you, whether you are a registered user or not or remembering what has been put in the shopping basket. If this cookie is disabled it will disrupt the functionality on the site.
Third Party Cookies: These cookies are set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type include the social network content sharing buttons across the site (e.g. Youtube and Facebook). To facilitate the implementation of these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website which we do not control and cannot access. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.